Friday, November 1, 2013

We are gearing up for Thanksgiving - here is our November bulletin board!  The students had to disguise a turkey and complete this sentence -

Gobble, Gobble, Gurkey, I’m a hidden turkey.  I am disguised as a _____________.
Here is our Bulletin Board saying... 

My name is Tom Turkey,
and I’m afraid as I can be.
I’m wearing my disguise,
so you won’t catch me.
 
 
 
 We had a lot of creative ideas for turkey hiding!
 Butterfly

  Taking a Bubble Bath

 
 Girl Minion and an Acorn under that

  Indian

 Scarecrow
 



 

2 comments:

  1. These looks great! Be sure to praise your "All Stars" and tell them that they have done some great work! I am very proud of them.

    "Make Success Happen"

    Dr. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look GREAT!!!! I miss doing Tom Turkey disguises...maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete